This is my application to bind directories located on external_sd to directories on internal memory (/sdcard/). This way You can transfer large application data directories to external_sd. Could be usefull with ex.: games from Gameloft, other like Shadowgun, applications.
* Requires ROOT !
* Aimed at specific functionality and features (not idiot-proof)
* You can create any number of Data -> Target directory pairs, mount them manually or choose to mount them on system boot (checkbox does that).
* On/Off switch controls whole mount-on-boot function.
* Diskette icon indicates if mount operation was successful, by taping it You can mount/umount entry.
* Icon changes if application is using mounted entry
* DirectoryBind can tell what application is using this entry (tap at entry in use)
* Long tap on entry (disabled) brings edit/delete window
* App auto umount all entries on USB connected and remount after USB disconnected (for now via BroadcardReceiver UMS_CONNECTED / UMS_DISCONNECTED)
* App shows notification and vibrates if auto umount on USB fails
* If mounting all checked entries (ex. on boot) app is waiting specified time (def. 60 sec) if data directory is not available (happens sometimes at boot)
* Remember ! All entries must be umounted before attempting to use MASS STORAGE MODE. Application will try to do it automatically on USB CONNECT. If it fails and You’ll use MASS STORAGE MODE sdcard partition WILL CRASH and reboot will be required to restore normal operations ! Main cause of that is appplication using mounted folder. You have to close that application and retry to umount entry.
* This application requires *root privileges* so it has full control over entire system! Uses root privileges to invoke “mount”, “umount”, “lsof” and “grep” shell commands via su and it DOES NOT write anything on system partitions. It DOES NOT apply any permanent changes to the OS, however I cannot guarantee it does not contain BUGS and security issues. I’m not responsible to any damage it can cause. Use it AT YOUT OWN RISK !
Download game or app, which use big space and need to transfer the file from Sd_card to external_sd.
download all Data for game or app .Then follow the steps below:-
Download Directory Bind.apk. and install in phone as normal app.
Open the Directory Bind app add new entry give path of Sd_card(micro SD) for source and target internal Sd(internal Sd which comes with cellphone)and select Transfer files from target to data then press Add. Thatz hit.
If every thing is good the it looks like fist image post icon with green.