To remove the offline demo mode in the notification
1. Enable USB Debugging Mode in tab.
2. Download APD_offline_ME70C.zip
and follow the step mentioned in contentupdateSOP0624.pdf
.Once you go thought all the step mentioned .Tab will start playing the demo. (Note:-it will to update around 4-5mins, you check in notification bar)
3. Now need to deactivate the demo mode.When the demo video playing on screen Hold Back Key for more than 10 seconds, until is shows a page to key in password 741603.
The tab will automatically reboot and wipe all user data and deactivate demo mode.
Wait until factory reset complete. Once everything is finished tab will boot up with welcome screen
In this process the tab will be factory reset .So backup the data
I found these APD file and conten.pdf from ASUS website
Asus Memo Pad(Me70c)K01A
- Go to setting- Developer Option and enable USB Debugging.
- Wi-Fi and forget network (if had connected access point).
- Disable Wi-Fi and put the tab in Airplane mode.
- Download and install RootZenFone-1.4.6r.apk
- Then run the app. Below press the button “ok I know, please root!”. A warning will pop up just press ”OK”. It may take around 2-3 mins to finish; mean time will show message that demo mode active.
- Check the notification bar there should be brown the update finish.
- Power off the tab and boot to boot-loader and then select recovery.
- The tab will restart to recovery and automatically make system update and gives an error and reboot the tab.
Now there must be SuperSU installed in app list. Then just update the SuperSU app from the play store.
3.10.20 android@Gemini # 1TueNov 11 14:34:52CST 2014
KVT49L.WW_MeMO_Pad-126.96.36.199-20141111 release-keys 044000281_201406160030
Credit : shakalaca